Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The start of something new

Happy Easter 2008!

We decided to start a place where family and friends can visit and see how the boys, Tim and I are doing day-to-day. Also my need for mature conversation should be fulfilled by posting here. Anytime I get my fill of SpongeBob Squarepants, Ben 10, or nursery rhymes I can hop on here and hope another adult out there is listening. :)
Feel free to comment and let us know what you think.

Hayden is on Spring Break right now so you think I would be getting a lot done. WRONG! Both the boys have colds, Tim and I are working on sinus infections and coughs. I can not wait for the weather to warm up enough to open these windows and set the germs free!! Clean from top to bottom and Lysol the heck out of everything else. We are so tired of the illnesses in this house.
Hopefully Hayden will feel better since he has a birthday party to attend this weekend and I hope Jaxson's congestion clears up because this is one milestone we didn't need to hit, the "first cold." Hopefully tomorrow the germs, er I mean boys will let me get some chores done.

2 comments:

Nate Dog said...

Good idea, great way to keep up with you all. See you next week!

Anonymous said...

Looks great TT! :) This will be fun! Even living close, and talking to you all the time, we miss things! Have fun with this!