Tuesday, June 10, 2008


This is Hayden and his friend Trystan. They love to have a good time together getting rowdy, rough, and laughing it up. So did Sabrina, Dan, Tim and I worry when we let them play outside while we finished dinner?
No.
That was until I could see my son pouring buckets of sand over his and Trystan's head. :O
Tim runs out there to stop it but the damage is done. The boys are covered in sand from head to toe and "other" places.
Hayden tells us they were playing Sandman. (slapping a hand to my forehead) That is what we get for letting him watch Spider-man 3 last night.
The damage to my tub is below... it took 3 scrubbings to get all the sand out of Hayden's hair and another 2 to clean my tub!

I guess boys will be boys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Playing the Sandman.. hahaha ROFL, hahaha That is hilarious. Mostly b/c it wasn't my kids needing to be scrubbed from sand in the hair. Nice documentation of the tub though. hehe

Traci and Tim said...

Oh yeah went and got his hair cut tonight to make sure ALL of the sand got out :)

Anonymous said...

I remember 2 little girls about 4 years old sitting the our sandbox doing that! Sure brings back memories of days gone by....

Mom w