Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not comparing just reminiscing . . .

I have so many people tell me that Jax looks just like Hayden did as a baby. And I often find myself comparing them but I realized I'm not comparing them I just love looking back at Hayden as a baby too.
For instance. . . Jax is starting to move. Scooting as they call it. I was in the kitchen and heard him whimpering. I looked in the family room as saw this.Poor baby right... well it brought on such a sense of déjà vu that it was scary!

Hayden at about 5-6 months.
Now that tells me two things; One they really do look alike and I'm kidding myself and two I really need a new couch! :-)

3 comments:

Jeannette P said...

Definitely related! LOL

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny, at least the carpet is not the same!

Nate

Anonymous said...

Just too funny! :) Been waiting for this to happen!

Grammy