Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easy dinner night.

I was relaxing watching my favorite food Network shows, Everyday Italian, Barefoot Contessa, and Paula's Home Cooking and saw this recipe on Everyday Italian. It looked so easy and yummy and as luck would have it, I had thawed pork chops for dinner that night. I had everything else in the fridge or the pantry.

It was that mysterious coming together of fates that made for an easy meal :D
I love those nights!

So I thought I would share these yummy dishes with everyone else. Tim said it was a keeper and even Hayden cleared his plate that night.
Just click on the names of the dishes to get the recipes.

Pork Chops alla Pizzaiola

Baked Mashed Potatoes with Parmesan and Mozzarella

1 comment:

Sandy Whalen said...

Looks yummy... will have to try them! Thanks!

Mom W>