Friday, May 1, 2009

Spring Soccer

I've been meaning to post about soccer but things have been hectic around here.
Hayden is again on the Hammerheads with Tim leading the way. The team seems really put together this season. We have some strong returning players.
The first game was 2 weeks ago where the team won 4-1.
Last weekend we were defeated 4-3. These pictures were taken last weekend.

It looks like this weekend will be a wash for Hayden because he has this wonderful cold that is going around. (Not the swine flu don't worry.) Jax was nice enough to share it with Hayden and I. My Dad has also reported a sore throat and I'm sure Tim and my Mom are not far behind. Let's just hope they don't close Hayden's school like a few others in the area and that everyone feels better because karate tournament is next weekend!!

No comments: