Friday, July 10, 2009

Vegas Baby!

For those of you who don't know by now, Tim and I went to Vegas for our 10th anniversary. I know a bit early but we didn't want to go during the school year. We went back to the scene of the crime 12 years later.
This is us in 1997...before we were even engaged for my 21st birthday.2 kids, gray hair, and a few pounds later :) 2009 in almost the same spot :)

While we were there we re-newed our vows under the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign. Not very romantic but we were going for fun. I did surprise Tim with new wedding bands. Just simple gold bands but it will be something to remember the day by.
Man and wife, again :)
On top of the Stratosphere to catch some views of the strip and the mountains. Someone was nice enough to get a picture.
At dinner that night... best dinner ever!!!
At Madame Tussauds. . . marrying George Clooney. Hey I needed a back up :) :)
Tim giving some pointers to Tiger
Huh huh What's shakin baby :)
The famous Dale Chiluiy ceiling. It was beyond words.

My winnings that I won, of all games, WAR!!! I won us dinner that night ;)
On top the Effiel Tower... it was a wonderful night. Cool and the moon was out.
Tim trying his luck on Fremont Street, enjoying a 44oz beer!
Joining him in lush-dom.... man, that colada was GOOD!
Best picture!
This picture was taken at Minus 5°. The best bar ever!!! It's completely made of ice. The walls, chairs, tables, even the glasses you get your drinks in. It was amazing...since it was 20° in the bar and 103° outside. :D
It was an amazing trip and we really enjoyed being together. A feat after 10 years, I'd say. But we were both very excited to get back home to our boys... and I'm sure the grandparents were too.
Thanks again guys for watching them and giving us this moment :D

No comments: