Friday, August 14, 2009

Couple

As a favor I'm taking pictures of John and Amanda's wedding coming up in a few short weeks. To practice I asked if I could take some "engagement" pictures of them. Just to get a feel for posing and to see if I could get John's eyes to stay open :) I can't tell you how much fun I had that morning. It really was the perfect high. The pictures didn't turn out too bad either, I thought. I did have some color issues and lens issues but better I work all these "issues" out now than on their wedding day.
Here are a few...




I would love to expand this little hobby of mine. So anyone interested in being my testers let me know!

Wish me luck..

1 comment:

Jeannette P said...

this is how it starts isn't it? I think these turned out pretty dard good & can't wait to see those wedding pics. Keep up the good work. You may have just found yourself a new job!