Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Karate Master

Hayden tested and earned his double blue belt last Tuesday. He was very excited because he can now compete as a double blue at the tournament in May. A very big deal I've been told.
We are very proud that he's earned 9 belts so far and in a few weeks will start sparring as it is required by the time he reaches red belt.

Be still this mother's heart for we are allowing him to hit things!! :)




The tournament is on May 10, 2008. His Ring time is 9am for all that are interested. $5 admission to get in. Just e-mail me for the location.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pity his partner! This kid has a punch like a boxer. Having been his "sparing" partner many times thru his early karate days, I know firt hand! :) He is a champion in my book every day!

Grammy

Anonymous said...

I better watch out, he will probably be able to kick the heck out of me soon.

Nate