Thursday, August 28, 2008

7 Months Old



Aw heck is he really 7 months old already???

Well Mr. Jax is growing super! I weighed him this morning and he is 17lbs 10oz. (Really the scale said 18lb but I took off 2 oz for clothes :-) Don't know how long/tall he is because that would be like wrestling a pig into a sack; trying to measure my wiggle worm. LOL Maybe I'll try next month.
He goes back to the doctor at the end of October so him and Hayden will go together for their checkups.

Jax is trying all sorts of new things. He's rolling, everywhere! He has that look like, "I want to crawl" and I believe he will within the next month. He's sitting all by himself now... not even a pillow behind him to catch. He loves playing with his stacking rings and rattles and this cool little ball thing that Hayden picked out for him awhile back. He also loves peek a boo and covering his face with a blanket. He thinks it's a riot to "uncover" himself and laugh at us. You know he's thinking, "I'm under here stupid!"

He's also started giving kisses when asked. Be prepared if you ask to take a bath in baby drool though.

I've been working on him to say mama... I "think" I've heard it but I'm not counting it yet :-)

As you can see from the other posts we're well into fruits and are having many veggies at dinner as well. Next month is meat and I'm NOT looking forward to that. I believe that maybe the only store bought food this child will get. I'm not much for whirring up a steak... ewww!
He's still sleeping good but we are having some issues but I think that is due to the two teeth that are trying to pop in. I say those are in by next month too.

And as you can see its getting harder to take these bear pictures :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happend to that BIG ole bear from his first months? Did you shink it?

Grammy