Monday, November 10, 2008

9 1/2 months

I have to post now or I will forget all the new things this child has learned in the last 2 weeks.
* He now has 2 teeth, as of this morning
* He started crawling
* He can hold his own bottle, when he feels like it :)
* He can clap his hands
* He can pull himself up on the couch/chair/toy
* He is feeding himself
* He can sit up from lying on the floor to sitting
* He's learned how to turn on his crib music (which that's fun to hear at 3am :)
See? There is just so much I'd forget about all of it come the end of the month .
Where is my baby going? He was so nice and cuddly and small and babyish for 9 months then WHAM! He's turning into a toddler. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh may! Leave him for a couple days and he suddenly is a toddler!
All these accomplishments in such a short time! :)

Grammy

Unknown said...

He's growing so big. I think you had better update your family pic on here though...he's grown so much since then.