Sunday, November 23, 2008

An old friend returns

This was one of Hayden's most loved toys that we saved for the "what if we have another kid."
We pulled it out of the shed, bleached it up and replaced the batteries (don't know why) and set it up for Jax.
As you can see it was an immediate hit!
What is the coolest part of this toy is that we bought it for $6 + S&H from Target back in 2002. Regularly priced at $40 something. It was a HUGE steal at the time... and I think most of the Moms from the board I was on bought one :) I see much use coming out of this toy again.Here's an old picture of Hayden when he loved this toy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute update to the blog. YOu must share how you changed it or is it a new background they offer?

Too funny that you pulled that thing out. My sister just got hers out for Katelyn since she's cruisin around furniture. It's such a fun toy. I think we got ours pretty cheap too.