Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I knew it would happen sooner or later.

I just didn't know it would go down this way.

The boys got into a fight... now before you think bad of Hayden know that he is the one that ended up with the bruise. :-)

I was folding sheets in the other room when I heard a scream. Thinking to myself, "what did you get into now Jax" I realized it wasn't his scream. It was Hayden.

I run into the room to see Hayden curled on the floor with Jax sitting next to him holding the remote.
Hayden starts screaming that Jax hit him. . . whacked him in the eye with the remote, to be exact. :-)
Once I applied ice to the red area I tried HARD not to laugh that the 11 month old beat up the 6 year old.
I know, it's only the beginning.

1 comment:

Sandy Whalen said...

Oh my... I didn't think this would happen for at least another couple of years! And good for Hayden for being the big brother and not pouncing on Jax! As you say, this is just the beginning! LOL

Grammy