Friday, January 2, 2009

My baking team.

As most of you know I'm nuts. I make 15 or so different kinds of cookies a year but the one kind that Hayden and Tim always help with are the sugar cookies. It's become a family project. Jax even participated some until it was nap time.
I collect decorations all year just for these cookies
These are Tim's since there's not 5 pound of decorations on them :D
Hayden proud of his work and asking can I have one yet?
My top notch baking team.
A sample work. The cookie tray for my work. Whew! Done for another year... although I'm thinking Valentine cookies may be a great idea this year :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look delicious. I think you & your team did a fantastic job!!

Sandy Whalen said...

Almost makes me want to start baking again like we did when you were little... we always had a great time... and these were soooo yummy...the plate is empty... REFILLS????

Mom W>

Traci and Tim said...

Granted!