Friday, February 12, 2010

Christmas ALL IN ONE

I'm posting Christmas all in one or I will never get up to date with this blog...so here goes. Christmas Eve. The traditional reading of, "The Night Before Christmas."

Our Christmas Eve Family Picture. I think it turned out pretty good for the 6th try. :D
This moment seems harmless and sweet but Hayden is actually yelling at Jaxson for trying to eat Santa's cookies.Christmas morning everyone was nicely surprised. Jaxson enjoyed his new (bigger) knot blanket... this time Curious George.Hayden loved his huge Pikachu and his new desk for his room.
And our yearly christmas morning picture.
Christmas Day at John and Amanda's house. I think Jaxson was keeping an eye out for the big guy, thinking he was coming back again. LOL
Tim playing "santa." I think he just looks cute in the Santa hat :D
The family picture 2009. Now John and Amanda have the space for a more tradtional family photo. This one is a keeper.It was a very nice holiday all around. We all went without a bit and scaled back but I think nothing was really missed.

No comments: