Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just a nothing post

I know I said I am caught up and I am :) But not much has been happening around here to post about.
Jaxson has been sick, just a cold but he's happy and miserable all at the same time. I thought he was over it enough to have his first sleepover at my parents house and he did fine but his runny nose and cranky disposition are back. He did pause long enough for me to get these.He was even happy enough to play around in my shoes. (no he didn't leak his diaper. He was practicing drinking out of a cup. We need more practice)

Hayden has been good but has had some of the cold as well. Some issues in school with "friends" and "not friends" but nothing that a 1st grade heart can't handle. Kids out there these days are rough and my big lug of a kid just can't take it sometimes. He's playing indoor soccer this winter and is doing well. Maybe I'll grab the camera next time and get some pics.

Tim is doing well. Work is coming along and finally started on the project he got hired to work on. I can't say he's in love with his job yet but it's hard after being at a place for 10years and working with people you truly enjoyed being around to find that again somewhere else. I've roped him into coaching for Spring soccer, he's looking forward to that.

And since my son's are so into sharing I've caught sickness they have been passing around. I had to call in sick to work, something I haven't done in 2 years!! I hate doing it but I just won't go with a fever. That doesn't need to be spread to the patients. Plus the idea of laying on the couch today during Jaxson's nap is SOOO appealing....so off I go!

No comments: