Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Growing UP

Hayden had his very first sleep over at our house on Friday with his friend Cody. It went great as far as I can tell. We ordered pizza to make the children's taste buds happy and then later made popcorn and watched a cute movie, Aliens in the Attic.
Here's a pic of the two of them, plus one. :)
The boys and their amass of blankets and pillows to watch the movie.
They both were really good. We only had to mediate a few arguments but I don't think either of their mouths stopped moving all evening. After letting them stay up late and have lights on late they finally passed out around 1030pm. Not too bad. And I didn't have to drive anyone home at 3am like I thought I might. :) In the morning there were waffles and more playing and trashing of the room, and video games before we returned Cody to his parents. :)

No comments: