Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Indoor Soccer

I know I haven't posted much about indoor soccer this year. There were a lot of issues this winter with soccer, needless to say Tim and I were not happy with the Park District or the team Hayden was put on, but tried to make the best of it anyway.
He was on the White Tigers. He did seem to have fun and enjoy himself. Towards the end he finally got in there and started being more aggressive with the ball and almost scored a few goals, when the coach let him play. Opps I'm regressing again. :) His friend from class was on the team so that was nice.
This past Sat was the last game and afterwords they had a pizza party and all received trophys and certificates. Hayden was very proud and we were proud of him for trying his best and sticking it out!(yes I know the picture looks funny, its been edited)

No comments: