Thursday, June 24, 2010

Breana's College and Greg's High School Graduation

Look at how wonderful she looks! I can't believe her four years have gone by so quickly. We didn't get a chance to go to her graduation from Dominican because there were a limited number of tickets allowed per graduate but we thought about her all day and send her some flowers to let her know that. She did get a job working at a PR firm and she is also portraying Wonder Woman at Great America on the weekends. Pictures of that will come in July :)
I can't believe that chubby little baby is old enough to graduate high school.... and I was still in high school when he was born!! Damn I'm old!
Anyway my Dad, the boys and I went to the ceremony for Greg. It was nice and short, unlike my graduation at 400+ people. Here he is getting his diploma from the Bishop of Rockford.
Very happy about it too.
The proud parents :) and that they don't have to drive to Woodstock again unless they want to :)

Nice tie G!! Hayden and Jax just love him so much and I'm happy they have a wonderful young male role model. If they are anything like G I'd be one happy Mama.

No comments: