Friday, July 16, 2010

Rainy Day modeling



On the first week off of school we had a really rainy blah day... so what does Mommy do? Whip out my portable studio and make the kids model of course!

Cool story; this sailor uniform was made out of my PawPaw's uniform into an outfit for my Uncle Scott. . . 42 years ago. My mother gave it to me to use with Hayden but by the time I found it in the back of his closet he was too big. So with Jax I kept it right in front and kept trying it on. My mother has a photo of my uncle in it and now Jaxson.

Jaxson reminds me of the Cracker Jack logo in this photo. All he needed was a dog. :D
Hayden in his Purple belt... even though he's testing for his Blue tomorrow. Oh well we'll have to take another picture :D

The for Tim and my father I wanted brother pictures. These were hard to get because Jax was just not having this... I only got 4 shots off before he had enough and took off. I am lucky that 3 out of the 4 turned out :D


No comments: