Friday, July 16, 2010

Train Park... brings back memories.

This is a park that I used to visit with my friends from the campground. We would pack a picnic lunch and go loiter at the kiddie park even though we were too old for it. It was just someplace nice to get away from the same ole at the campground.
Jay, Lisa, Kris, and Brooke. (funny that that tube is still there)
Me & Brooke on the train.
A friend and I were nearby so we decided it would be a good place to take the kiddos for lunch.


Hayden and Erin are two peas from one pod... both silly crazy! :D
Rachel helped me watch Jaxson since he was running all over the place. I can see her being a very good babysitter in a few years.
Even though it was really hot and humid it was a nice day.

1 comment:

Sandy Whalen said...

OMG! I remember that train! Boy..what comes around, goes around! what fun!