Wednesday, March 2, 2011


A picture from a Valentine's Dance I photographed. It was a lot of fun and I was very popular this year... and I even charged! It is always good experience and practice. My father comes and helps out from the other side of the camera, so it makes is a fun evening!

This year I took Hayden with because the dance looked so fun last year that I just knew he would have a blast! And he did! He danced like a crazy man and ran around with the few kids he knew. Tim brought Jax over after he got home from work and even the wee man got in on the dancing action! All Tim had to do was hold his hand and off he went. Tim described it perfectly, "like an old Tom and Jerry cartoon where the feet are moving and the body is still." It was fun to watch :)

Again I've been busy with photos. I'm trying to only take 4-5 shoots a month so I still have time for myself and my family. It's hard saying no sometimes. But I want to still love it and not think of it as an obligation.

So that is my share... a picture of my reasons for being. The loves of my life.... the kings in my castle... well king and princes :)

No comments: