Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Clan

Okay so half of the people in this photo will be ticked I posted it, but I think everyone looks amazing!
This is the "cousins" on the Krzyzanowski side. All of us and our children. The twins had their Christening on Sunday and at the party we all got together and took this photo. There hasn't been a picture like this in over 6 years. I tried to find that picture but I'm sure they would be even more mad if I posted that one so maybe it's a good thing I can't find it right now :) LOL
It was nice seeing family when our family is so small to begin with... we have to stick together when we can.

1 comment:

Jeannette P said...

That's so neat that you guys were all able to be together again. It's hard to get those pics of everyone. They seem to be fewer and farther between in our family too.