Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wet and Wild fun...

We took the kids swimming at the local pool on Tuesday evening. It would be Jax's first real time in the pool. (He didn't get much water time at FLB) He did however get in the water and enjoyed it after he stopped shivering. :)
Jax found his favorite part... the water fountains in the kiddie section. He thought it was fun to try and catch the water...although after a few minutes of trying he did get a little ticked that he hadn't caught it yet. :)
All done swimming...and tired out.
And of course Hayden our fish. He enjoys swimming so much... splashing Daddy, dunking Mommie are just perks. He would of stayed for days if we would of let him. He is getting better at going under the water without choking. I think we will have to look into swimming lessons soon.

3 comments:

Jeannette P said...

Yeah, more water fun. My kids are being deprived of swimming this summer so far. I don't dare take them on my own since there are 3 and I don't feel I can keep an eye on all 3 by myself. I guess they will catch up at the hotel pools soon.

Anonymous said...

looks like great fun! :)

Grammy

Traci and Tim said...

Well you notice that it is indoor swimming? And Tim has one and I have another... now 3 that's a whole other story