Monday, December 1, 2008

10 Months Old

Well let's see if there is anything I can add to the 9 1/2 month post.
* He started talking... Ma Ma was first. He'll say Dada but hasn't said it to Tim just yet.
* Crawling OVER things. Toys, pillows, through chairs. nothing stops this kid :)
* He will hold his arms up when you ask him "how big are you?"

I guess that's about it including the crawling, pulling up, standing, cruising, holding a bottle, and clapping. Not bad for a month, huh? :)

I did take him to the doctor this month to get his second booster flu shot so they weighed him for me.
20lbs. 1 oz.
I don't know how long because they didn't do that. I just know he's wearing 12-month pants but the waists are too big and I have to roll them down. (see picture) Do they make belts for babies? But on top he's still in 6-9month stuff. He's long and lean just like all the men in the family ;)

I can't wait for Christmas and all that comes along with it. He's so amazed by the lights and the tree. He doesn't even realize yet, that there is so much more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What HAPPENED to that big teddy bear in all the OTHER monthly pictures!? Good grief!!!

Grammy