Monday, December 1, 2008

Trimming the Tree

We decided to "try" the family tree in the family room. We changed it's location to the corner of the room to have protection from 2 walls, the TV center, and the loveseat. We're hoping that is "Jax proof" enough. There is also a table in front of it to block him and the cat.
It was a fun evening and loved watching Jax with all the lights. I'll admit he sat in him jumper most of the time but he was happy.
Daddy and Hayden hanging some Jax friendly ornaments.
Here's Jax getting in on the action.
The boys resting after a job well done.Family Tree 2008Jax is thinking these look pretty fun.My baby man... I have no idea where his shirt went?Jax trying to figure out how long it would take to gnaw through the table to get to the tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love Christmas. I had Adam secure the tree to the blinds with fishline last year. Not sure if we need to do it this year or not. And we moved the location of our tree too.