Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Annual Downtown trip

Jaxson's first train ride.
Hayden met a friend :-)
Nana and her guys.
Enjoying our meal at the famous Walnut Room at Macy's/Marshall Field's
Jax enjoying his meal as well.
The Macy's Tree 2008 designed by Tommy Hillfiger this year. Very traditional and nice.

Hayden in front of the windows. I have to say I did not like them this year. There weren't as many as year past and it wasn't a theme or fairy tail. Very confusing but still pretty.

This was taken in the lobby of one of the downtown buildings. It was just so cool and I knew it would make a great picture.
German ornaments at the German Market in Daley Plaza.
Every year I stop at this booth and look at these beautiful lights. I would love to buy one but I have no clue where I would put one.
Downtown 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love LOVE the German ornaments. I would totally enjoy going downtown to see the Christmas decorations & windows. How cool. I think it is awesome that you guys have that tradition with Nana each year.

Anonymous said...

I like the plastic shroud around the stroller, very Pope like. I am glad that you included Marshall fields in your description.

nate

Traci and Tim said...

You'd be surprised how warm that plastic shroud keeps him, well that was until to shattered in the Chicago cold the other night ;)