Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A dream come true...

I have always and I mean always wanted to see Garth Brooks in concert so when my good friend mentioned that she was going to try for tickets in VEGAS I told her I was in! What I didn't factor was Tim getting laid off but he told me to go ahead and go anyway. What an amazing and wonderful husband I have!
Here are Tammy and I on our site seeing portion of our weekend. Couldn't leave without a pic of the sign, especially since we had our own car to get there. :)
Me and Tammy all dolled up for our cowboy and waiting for the concert to start.
My only photo and of course it was taken illegally, under my armpit, and while blocking the screen from the usher that was starting to walk my way. :)
The other sign outside the Wynn Resort.
I can't even being to describe this trip. The concert was amazing, wonderful, dream fulfilling, entertaining, and magical all in one. It was Garth on a stage with his guitar. no fancy stage or lighting or even costume. He was so appreciative that we all would want to see him after such a long retirement that it was humble. He actually broke into tears when he finally got around to playing his music. He was just so happy to be back he even told the audience at one point, "I missed you all so much!"
I will never forget that concert or that weekend. Tammy and I ended up not causing trouble like we had planned because I got ill at the last minute so.... we'll just have to go back next year and do it again :D

No comments: