Thursday, February 26, 2009

First Haircut

Jaxson was in desperate need of a haircut as you all saw in the previous post. So tonight I took him to visit Auntie Lorrie to trim him up :)
Here he is getting all ready.The "Blagojevich", as I called it, is slowly getting cut away. He sat very still and flirted with all the other ladies in the shop.
Looking around to see who was watching him.
All done and so handsome!! :-)
With his Auntie Lorrie. She cut Hayden's hair for his first cut and now Jax and she's the only one I'd trust to cut mine :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jax is very handsome! SHe did a nice job on his hair. So cute to see him just sitting there.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I forget to check the blog apart from Facebook. My godson is so adorable...word are not enough. :)

Nate