Monday, February 2, 2009

Party for the Baby Boy!

We had Jaxson's birthday party at the park district since it is winter and our house won't fit everyone. We rented the Fun Zone for the kids for an hour so they could blow off some energy and have a little fun.
Jax never crawled through it but he sure liked playing peek :)
The party. It was so nice that most everyone did make it. I was worried for awhile since I stupidly planned the party on SuperBowl Sunday. It would been a real mess if the Bears had made it... then we would of changed the party.
YUM food! We still have tons leftover, but I'd rather have food leftover than not enough for everyone :)

aunt Nancy and Breana...she's back north and already sick. Poor Bre
The cake. I chickened out and bought this one. Just too much else to do with the food and such.
Aunt Traci and Jax being goofballs as always ;)
Jax just sat there and smiled while everyone sang to him. It was just so darn cute!
Making a wish... still wouldn't blow out the candle. But as soon as I sat him in his booster seat he was blowing away. Next year!
Yes Mommy made him look like a dork for his party... the hat didn't last long anyway.
That's my boy!!! He finally learned how to eat his cake!
GG and Jax
Jax taking a little breather on Uncle Tom


The family
and at least I remembered one grandparent for the party but this was after we got home. I'll do better next year.

Well not a baby anymore, a toddler. {{sniff sniff}}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like the party was a hit! Happy 1st Birthday Jaxson man!!! I can't believe he's 1 already. Why can't time just slow down a little, it doesn't have to stand still, just slow down.

You aren't the only one with the lack of pics from gatherings. I upload pics & then say, gosh I missed a pic of this & that & etc. So much to do & take care of with parties.