Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our Smart Boy

I forgot to tell everyone that Hayden received his report card last week. We are proud to say he improved in 5 areas. In kindergarten they give 1,2, and 3's. He had no 3's, which is equivalent to "not preforming" and improved some of his 2's to 1's this quarter :)
We're so happy he's getting the hang of school. We still have days where he doesn't want to go but he always has a good time once he's there.
The teacher didn't even see a need for a conference this time, which is good and means he's finally behaving in class :) She tells me that he's in the highest reading group and she is giving him extra homework to keep him occupied.

That's our smart boy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeehaw Hayden! That's wonderful that he's doing so great. Highest reading group? Very cool!

Glad I'm not the only one with a child that sometimes doesn't want to go to school. Gabby goes in spurts but the weird thing is that she gets butterflies almost every morning. I've got to read my Shy kids books so I can help her out. I can't imagine feeling sick to my tummy every day. Once a year is bad enough (I used to get that way for the 1st day of school).

We have conferences on Tuesday for Gabby.