Thursday, October 15, 2009

Groom and family

So he is the reason I agreed to shoot this wedding for free... my little brother (in law) That and they were on a budget. I've never had a real brother so it's kinda cool that I have one now and it's John. I also didn't want them to pay discount for some crappy pictures from some person when they could get pictures from me free, crappy or not :)

Here he is with his groomsmen, the best and the rest :) Tim, John and Rob
Nothing I could do about the location of these. Bride was in the front of the house and the minister was setting up in the backyard so in front of this bush it was. Light wasn't a photographers best friend either.Mom and her boys. (this will be me in 20 years... :)




Great Grandm who will be 95 this coming July. She's still truckin!
Almost the whole family...

No comments: