Friday, October 30, 2009

Jaxson an unwilling photography subject

I spent the better part of yesterday morning chasing him around the back yard trying to get a few good fall pictures before Tim mowed all of the leaves up.
Ever try taking a picture of a moving target? It is NOT easy!
I feel I did get a few good ones in but it took a lot to them. :)





This is the child taking off, cackling the entire way :)

He saw Tim mowing the lawn and was shocked to see him outside as well.

and just a tree on our street. Of course with the wind and rain it is a bunch of sticks today.
I'm playing with the idea of starting a blog for just my photography so that way people who want to only see the kids pictures won't be bothered by everything else and then I can share pictures with people who don't need to see the family stuff. I will post a new link if and when I have it up and running.

1 comment:

Sandy Whalen said...

cute shots! :) He is a real ham! LOL