Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So busy!

I have been so busy with the wedding photos I have neglected to post anything, especially the wedding photos.
So here goes in a few posts since I shot over 700 and edited it down to just over 300. I do have to say it was amazing and wonderful and a lot of work. I would do it again in a heartbeat but would have to be begged and pleaded to, to do it again for free. :)

I'll start out with detail photos. All the little things that made this backyard wedding really special. These photos have been re-sized and and degraded so they aren't good to copy. If you would like to see a larger size photo, click on the photo itself.


2 comments:

Jeannette P said...

I didn't realize until I saw Heather's photos & now yours (which btw you did a fantastic job) how much I really LOVE the details. I wish that I would have had all those little details & then had them in photos from my wedding. You have really got an eye for the details & I am so impressed!

Anonymous said...

TT these are AWESOME! NO professional could do any better. LOVE the vinette! Gotta show me how to do that one! :) You did yourself proud...and us too, as always. Mom